Thursday, June 5, 2008

About Ramon











HI I am a laid back person who doesn't really type that much so sorry if it takes me a while to do so. Other than being a laid back person I am also very serious and do not tolerate people who poke to much fun at me also I am very supportive of people but only when their my friends. And I really like wolfs. Also I’m new to blogging so I don’t understand much. Also I hope that you will enjoy my writing on American society and how we are super opposed with looks and how much we want to be like those we see in magazine.

p.s the band tool ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and so that people will see that i have a heart a poem i wrote to a first love

Far Apart:


no matter how far apart we are


i will always love you no matter what


we were meant for each other


and it shall be so


we could be on different planets


and i would still love you as much as i do now


nothing can change the connection we have


and if we were to go our separate ways


that would just be ok


i would love you no matter who you choose


as long as you know i will always love you


you are my first true love and i love you with all my heart


everybody gets a second chance


and you are always welcome back


no matter how far apart we are!!!

6 comments:

Ashely,Quejonne' and Dominic's Blog said...

hey ramon....in your personal description....you seem to get off topic and start to stray away from what you were saying but, other than that it was fine.



~Que Jonne' Smith

luis said...

ok ramon whatever you say man..
wolves are ok too..
alalalalala

luis said...

the last comment was from luis m

jocelyn said...

oh yhea i like wolfs to

skate said...

wolves are cool and so is the nine tail fox picture you have on your blog -Brian F.

Ryan Sandoval said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.