My Plans/ the future I know little about
Finally school is at its end and I have no idea what I’m going to do over summer, but schools out so no more freaking homework/projects. The ending of school is that exciting, but my birthday is coming so everything isn’t that bad. I’m not really looking forward to it because its just an event that only comes once every year and only lasts for 24 hours. I know I won’t attend Gertz and thank God, but the only flaw that this prayer contains is leaving my friends behind. From these kinds of events, I can tell that this is going to be a long summer.
On the contrary, I am going camping with Hector and that the only thing I’m looking forward to this summer. Oh yeah, and I’m moving. Although, it does suck I just have to get use to calling that new place home. I don’t know how I’m going to murder time over summer, but curiosity will lead the way. I could look forward to my family activities, but I shouldn’t count on it to happen because there will be a chance that it might not happen. I can always kick it wit my old buddies so I wont forget hem, especially the ones that I consider family. I ant tell what in my future, but I do know that surprises will come along the way to guide me through my life and build the future that I always hoped for.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment