Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obama

This article is about how Obama is winning the democratic election also details on his campaign. Most of this is very detailed.I choose this article because it is very current and it has to do with the future of our country. It mostly talks about how Hilary clinten is supporting his campaign. I think it is very important and You should read if you have the time to.

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/blog/2008/06/hillary_clinton_i_will_strongl.html

3 comments:

lilbabyD14 said...

What I think Obama being the democratic nominees is him being someone I could look up to. Not only for him being black its because i have only been alive for two presidents and from the speechesthat I have been hearing him say on T.V is more impresive then both of the presidets that i had in my life.

lilbabyD14 said...

the one by lilbabyd14 about obama was posted by me Deanthony

skate said...

im voting for obama because hes black.....jorge p