skip to main | skip to sidebar

What we have done

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Acrositic

Assert
Riot
Tenacious
Understanding
Reliable
Organized



-Arturo Nava
Posted by Rambon,Joey,Alex,Arturo at 10:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

fovorite type of music

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ▼  June (24)
      • I am not - Alex
      • I am Alex
      • Joey's not
      • I am Joey
      • Joey's Arostic poem
      • Plans after RMMS -Alex
      • I Am Not
      • I Am
      • Acrositic
      • Joey's plans after middle skool
      • Joey's plans after middle skool
      • Ramon's poems not like the one in about me
      • Ramon's poems not like the one in about me
      • My plans for summer and for Gertz restler highscho...
      • Ramon's Acronym
      • Alex's Acronym
      • Family and Values
      • About Ramon
      • Obama
      • Life as a minor at RMMS
      • Ramon's american image
      • Me, My Self, And I
      • About Alex
      • Not you!! ME!!!