After Richard Merkin middle school I am going to go to the school across the way which is Gertz Ressler high school for two mandatory weeks of summer school and with any luck after that I will be able to go to El Salvador. Their I am going to visit my uncle who was deported,my grandma,grandpa,and my pet dog browny.Also I am going to come back to America and try to go over to friends houses,to just play and talk about which teachers we will miss and which teachers we won't miss.After I have done that i am going to stay at home watch television and eat that is all i am going to do this summer after graduation from Richard Merkin middle school.
When I am in Gertz Ressler high school I plan to do my work graduate or go to another school that would look better on a college application but while I am at Gertz Ressler high school
I expect to be in extracurricular activities.Also I will be able to take advanced placement classes in high school also those classes will challenge me to do better for college.These are the things i expect to do over the summer and what I hope to do in Gertz Ressler high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment