Thursday, June 12, 2008
Plans after RMMS -Alex
My plans for after RMMS are for the first weeks I will do nothing but relax watch TV, eat, and sleep. Then I will have to go to this summer program for the high school that I will be attending. It will be for two weeks. After I am done with that I will go and work at my uncles soon to be restaurant. I’ll help him by cleaning the dishes, take out the trash, maybe work in the cash register, cleaning tables, mopping the floor or sweeping. Then when I am in high school I will try to get in the high math classes. In the summer my cousin and me will attend the Los Angeles community college. We will be in the summer program also known as the Upper Bound program. They will pay you to go to school. If I graduate from high school I will try to attend a college that will give me an education in human behavior. While I am in college I will work in a part time job in either my uncles restaurant or in a Mac Donald’s. When I graduate from college that is when I wont know what to do. I know that by the time I graduate from high school that I will have found an apartment for myself. I will try to get a good career for my self so I can have money in my pocket. Like I wrote above I wont know what to do after I graduate so I will just try to figure it out when I graduate from college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment