Thursday, June 5, 2008
Me, My Self, And I
My names is Arturo and am a student at Richard Merkin Middle. What I like to do on my spare time Is that on a like to skateboard after school. A typical for me is I wake early usually around 6 a.m. to go to school. Once I am at school I go to my I go my first class and all I do for the rest of the day is go to my class and do my work. After school I go home and go to sleep for a while. Then after my nape I play my guitar for like three hours. After that then I do my homework. Finally I go to sleep once again to a wait for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont think you skate because i never een you but guitar i b eleive you that you play for three hours but you do more than just work at schol you play around with your friends and you go to afterschool alstars-pie-cesar
Post a Comment