Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not you!! ME!!!




I’m just like any other ordinary person you see when you turn your head in different directions. I’m not one of those people that are loud, outgoing, and has popularity on their side. I just like to be normal and want to live a normal boring life. Some of my hobbies aren’t really interesting but it sure does kill a lot of time that usually require injuries. I only have one hobby that I enjoy everyday… Skating. The rest of my hobbies are kind of weird so I’d rather not talk about it. Well now you know me little better so if you’d like to talk to me, feel free to comment my blog at any time

3 comments:

Rambon,Joey,Alex,Arturo said...

yay!!! i'm commenting my own blog..
now it's boring.....
today on june 11, 2008
it sucks
=(

willietrayarnold said...

well skateing is a good hobbie and I use to skate all th time but now I dont do it that much only sometimes but my hobbies is playing soccer or ridding my bike on the street and go to other places that I had never gone before so that is what are my hobbies.
by: Ollie

ANGElA said...

I like the pictures their interesting