
My name is Alejandro Salgado but I prefer it if people call me Alex. I was born in June 1994. I am about 5 feet. I like to listen to music, play video games, eat food, sleep, play some sports, jog and watch TV.I don’t tolerate racism. The sports I like to play are soccer, basketball, and dodge ball. Sometime I like to do things that will injure myself for no reason. I like to eat all kinds of food like fried chicken, chicken wings, hamburgers, pizza and much more. I like the bands Judas Priest, Sublime, System of a Down, Disturbed, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and more.




4 comments:
about those hobbies you got i think that thats kool because i also like to sleep and watch t.v and my favorite sport is soccer too...and yes i also like to do things that can injure me because i like to skateboard and sumtimes i get hurt and because i also like to climb fences...especially wen sum one scream....."la migra".....hahaha...-frank
you should be a food tester for your future job-Alfaro
Hi Alex! I don't tolerate racism either. I love to watch TV also, but I really don't love to watch TV too much cuz then I feel super lazy. I love soccer too. That's why I always play in PE with you...
-Written By: Jacky
Post a Comment